Monday, July 20, 2009

Photos of Jay

A beautiful celebration of Jay's life took place yesterday in St. Paul. Through all of the laughter, tears, music, food, and dancing, his impact on every life there was honored and cherished.

I just wanted to post this slideshow that was shown at the service, in case anyone reading would like to view it again or even download it. You'll have to follow the link to my Picasa page, where you can watch the video.


From Movies


In the next few days, I'll be posting journal entries from our last week out on the road as a team, as well as my plans for resuming the trip.

I want to repeat my invitation to come join me on the trip for a little while. Now more than ever, I would really appreciate having friends and family show up for a few days, weeks, or even the whole thing! You don't need to bike: You can bring a car out and "ride sag", camping together and visiting seniors, etc. Even if it's just for a long weekend, I could really use some company out on the road, now that team has moved on to other adventures.

Send me an email (info@theunforgettablejourney.org) if you're thinking about coming out. Everyone is welcome!

In the meantime, take care of yourselves, and remember: Strangers are really just friends waiting for you to buy them a beer.

-Kendal

No comments: