Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Keep Chugging Away!

Its been super crazy with school finishing up, but each day brings me closer to start in Seattle. The rapidly advancing deadline is exciting and nerve-wracking! It has been a good week for the group though, we're steadily receiving donations and gear. It's re-affirming to see that in tough times, people can still give what they can. (And anything helps!)

Today Kendal is going to have an interview with the Michigan Alumni Association for their monthly podcast. I'm very excited for him and i wish i could be apart of it, but oh well, being in Arkansas puts a damper on it!

In other exciting news (heh, I sound like i'm a newscaster), we are going to bring along a video camera to record our trip and hopefully a few performances. I hate to count my eggs before they hatch, but I can't wait to see the edited version of our trip when it's all finished!

I want to give a shout out to some people that have helped me through my injury (which is now fortunately resolved):
Thank you Dr. Scott Bennington from Maximum Performance Chiropractic for fixing my knee and helping me diagnose the problems with my bike fit. He rules.

And thank you Johnny Shelby from Third Coast Training for getting my bike dialed and assessing the issues that lead to my injury. He also is helping our group with nutrition for the journey. I look forward to the fall when he's going to turn me into a bike racing beast!

So yeah, exciting stuff is happening and we'll keep you posted!

This is Greg, Signing out!

No comments: